Monday, September 15, 2008

Here goes....

Hello Blogging World. My biggest hope is to have time to keep this blog up, my fingers are crossed. Since I am technologically challenged as far as my web site is concerned, I hope to keep my friends and customers more updated with what is new at Hodgepodge Design. Thanks for checking it out!
If you are new to Hodgepodge Design, here is the scoop:
We are a retail gift and stationery store located at 2703-B 26th, (26th & Boston) Lubbock, Texas.
My web address is www.hodgepodge-design.com. (we hope to update this again soon....)
Our store is a creative mix of gifts and home decor with a design studio located in the back. We specialize in custom social stationery and invitations. I have a great staff of creatives to help you find or design just what you are looking for.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey girl,
so excited about the blog page. will watch it religiously!
xxoo janet schwantz

amanda said...

yay! it's up and running!

kd-m said...

HORRAY! I'm so excited to keep up with your blog! Hope everything is well in Lubbock! NYC has certainly been an adventure so far!
-katie